27 April 2012

Poop

I know it is not something that one talks about openly, but my Mum and Da say I have a problem. It seems that I cannot contain the stuff you are not supposed to talk about in my diaper. At times, it has been quite a disaster, so they are conducting a diaper test. Their quest is to find a diaper that keeps ALL the contents inside. They have bought all sorts of brands, and I am giving them my best. Today, we had another "blowout", and while Da was thoroughly disgusted, Mum thought I looked so cute and could not resist snapping a few pics. So the test goes on....if anyone has any suggestions, I am sure that my Mum and Da would be delighted to hear about. Until next time, bring on the next diaper.
Love,
The Newest Knott Iain

P.S. You might notice that I have added a few friends to my changing table wall - Tio Pepe and the Carling Cup with Stevie and Jaime. By the way, the FA Cup is gonna be ours next weekend. 







2 comments:

  1. In my own defense I wasn't "disgusted" I just didn't want someone getting poop in someone else's hair. You might have wondered about my hand being in a shot or two...I covered the poop with my bare hand so that our lovely little la didn't get poop in his hair, like his Mum was going to do.
    Cheers,
    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used pampers sensitive swaddlers and they worked pretty well up till Isaac's current size 3. Have you considered using those covers for cloth diapers? You'd still have clean up, but it might save his clothes. Good luck!

    -April

    ReplyDelete