Seems that all the eating, sleeping, and pooping just takes up way too much time. My Mum and Da have promised to help me along and try and put something up every day or two. It really is amazing to be loved so much and I want to make sure that everyone knows how much I love them too.
Here are some pictures of my 1 month birthday. Mum and Da wanted to make sure that they could make a cake at all before I hit 1 year. They did a great job, although I only got to eat the cake "second hand" in Mum's milk, I still really enjoyed it.
Plus I want every one to know that now that I am almost 2 months old that BIG things are in my future. And I promise to share them with all of you either in person or here on the old blog thing!
Love,
Iain
The Newest Knott
| And here is one of my presents from "Tio Pepe" |
No comments:
Post a Comment