Hello All,
I feel the need to take a little time and give some love to everyone that has come to visit me. I love you all.
.jpg) |
| Grandma Carol |
 |
| Nonno Giuseppe and Tracey |
 |
| Grandpa Richard |
 |
| Uncle John |
 |
| Uncle Mark and Zia Lisa (Zisa) |
 |
| Great Grandma Velma |
 |
| Auntie Katie |
 |
| Auntie Mary |
 |
| Bisnonna Catherine |
 |
| Tio Pepe |
 |
| Grandma Georgia |
 |
| Grandpa George and Grandma Georgia |
 |
| Grandma Patty |
 |
| Grandpa Tom |
But Wait...There's More!!
Be sure to check out part II [We had to do them backwards so that they would make sense (Yeah, cos we always make sense.)]
And I'll do my best to get my this thing up to date, I mean look this counts as two in one day so...
Love,
The Newest Knott Iain
No comments:
Post a Comment