"We are more likely to be shaped by the world we live in than to shape the world."-(If someone can tell me whether or not that is an actual quote or not that would be great cos then I could either take or give credit.)
The last time we spoke with Kenny Daglish, the world was a very different place. He was still (and should still be) the Gaffer (Manager or Coach for all those not caught up on all the lingo) at Liverpool FC. Da's been sick for a few days now (and pro'ly will be for many more) and obviously Kenny had a lot going on too. Times Change, Managers Change, Players Change, Owners Change...but
the club remains. (Kid's got better words than I could ever figure out...oh well, you know what they say about "out of the mouths of babes".)
At first we were going to wait a little while longer to make the announcement that I, Iain Michael Isaac Knott am the youngest player to be signed to the Liverpool Football Club. I am told that I could already have a place in the Starting XI for the U-2s. Its a big honour for me and my family. Having met King Kenny, I just want to say what a wonderful person he really is, he was charming, funny, and just basically a wonderful human being. Da had to translate everything for Mum, but I don't know why...he was very eloquent and I found his accent easy to understand.
So these are all the images anyone familiar with footie will expect with the scarf, with the Red Shirt, and all that. Mind you that they were taken a few weeks ago so I might look a little different if you've seen me recently.Enough talking though on to the cuteness...
 |
Me shaking the Gaffer's hand and getting me first scarf.
|
 |
| Me and that famous Red Shirt |
 |
| Look to the left |
 |
And a look to the right
We decided to go with the number 19 shirt, for me birthday o"course. And Da says it it a good number for a winger. Liverpool have agreed that I can stay here for a while and train on my own, Not sure what the new boss is going to want to do, but I know the only team I really want to play for is Liverpool FC, but I can understand that I might get sent out on loan for some of my earlier career.
Love,
Iain
The Newest Knott
and now
The Newest Red Too
|
what a geat post, great pix, but i wantthe chapeau
ReplyDeleteIs it possible? Is he getting cuter all the time? Maybe it's the awesome scarf and jersey. ;) Thanks for sharing the photos!
ReplyDelete