04 October 2012

The Space Between Adventures

Ever wonder what happens between all the great adventures? Well I had my 6 month birthday, or like the cake says .5!



I got my BIG present...A little RED piano! I love it! I am becoming quite well known for my morning recitals.






I didn't even really like my cake. I'm sure it was good ({Its was}) but I just don't know about this whole food thing....
Me and Louis


Fred (the cat) makes me HAPPY!


I've been trying food too and I think these pictures will tell you my opinion of it. For now I'll stick with  my bottle.


Da and I got some Giants gear and he used me as a bat. I loved it!

Granny Carol comes by and spoils me whenever she gets the chance.
























Playing hide and seek with my bumper


























More to follow...they really are trying to catch you up.
Love
Iain
The Littlest Pianist

1 comment:

  1. Oh! The piano! It is such a fantastic gift. Iain is a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete