03 October 2012

Camping With Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lynn

So hot off the heels of our camping trip to Lotus we went and joined (crashed) Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lynn's vacation. Mum fell in love with Dunsmuir while we were there and wants to go back. I like the cold water, I know Mum and Da think I am crazy ('specially Da, but we all know he and water don't mix so much.

It was super cool though we went on a hike to see the Mossbrea Falls which I am sure I will appreciate later in life. Like I said I just liked the feel of the cold water on my feet. I would giggle and talk to the water like it was my new best friend. I only really liked my feet or hands in it though, Da thought I'd like to sit down...I din't...and I let him know it. But it was alright cos then I got to be nearly naked for awhile.

Then on the hike back from the Falls we got to be REAL close to a train. I slept through it but woke up when Da kicked a piece of iron (go figure). Mom is pretty sure I will like trains when I grow up {wait till you see the pictures of the Train Park where we slept in a caboose!} and she's probably right.

I'd like to say thank you to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lynn for letting us join them. ({So say we all}) We had a GREAT time!

Love,
Iain
"The Littlest Trespasser"








































Love to all.
IMIK




No comments:

Post a Comment