30 October 2012

Grandparents of the North: The Howder's

Yup that's me in the sink of Grandma Georgia and Grandpa George's  motor home. How cool am I? 
After the Redwoods we continued North to Oregon where among other things I got to take my first ride in a motor boat. Grandma and Grandpa were fishing and the rest of us were along for the ride, which was a lot of fun! They didn't catch anything (score one for the fishes) but they had fun anyway!
Next time when we go see Grandma and Grandpa Howder we will go South, almost to Yuma Arizona, which I am told is an acquired taste.  Maybe we can go in Spring when the Giants are down there for Spring Training.







Mum! Don't throw me in please!

She didn't do it, she must love me too much!

Grandpa George

Grandma Georgia


Love,
Iain
"The Littlest Un-Fisherman"

No comments:

Post a Comment