We slept in late today after our adventure at Fenway last night. To practice for the train from Boston to Baltimore we took the longest T (underground subway) ride ever! It felt like we left the county! Our fist stop was for lunch at a place called Sunset Grill & Tap. Wow, Mum and Da were excited. I heard the place has something like 121 beers on tap and a whole booklet listing all the bottles they stocked. Mum and Da also really liked the spinach & artichoke dip made like nachos. I wanted some too. I took a little nap on the booth after a while. Mum and Da can get kinda boring sometimes.
Next, we stopped at a place called a Bottle Shop and even though I didn't see any bottles like mine my stroller got really heavy. (yes it did){yum}.
We headed back to the hotel for a little rest and some more food for me. Yippee!! When we woke, we headed back to that park Mum really likes, the Boston Public Garden. See, they have this swan boat trip that you take around the lagoon. I guess it has been running for over a hundred years. The boat was this giant swan that some poor person had to pedal to get us around. It was pretty cool. I saw lots of ducks, real life swans, and even one bird Da got especially excited about, a Cormorant (one of many birds that may or may not be the inspiration for the Liverbird{please notice the neck}). I liked the ducks with blue on them and the trees the best. I forgot my cap at the room, so I borrowed from Da.
















And for the surprise...guess who we ran into...the lads from Liverpool: Stevie G., Martin Kelly, Jon Flanagan, Jay Spearing, Jonjo Shevley, and Glen Johnson!!! Mum was so stars struck that she only got a picture with me and Captain Fantastic Steven Gerrard. Da calls the rest of the pictures "Stalker Pictures"(or Private Investigator pictures) {think Magnum PI}. I just laid in the grass and relaxed.










And just because I forgot before, here are some shots of our hotel. I heard it used to be the Police Department Headquarters for Boston a long time ago. Funny, I did not know you could just turn a building into something else. And right across the street from the hotel was the John Hancock Building with its fancy pointy thing at the top (Close enough La'.)


Love you all,
Iain
Eeeeeks! I love you guys so much. I love that you met THE guys in the park! And you got stalker pictures AND posing with the stars pictures. Please give Iain a snuggle from us. I must snuggle that boy soon!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a fantastic trip. I am loving these posts.
Great pics! It sounds like you're having a great trip.
ReplyDelete