Me and my mate Louis love to go to the pool with our Mums. I know that Da' has trouble with the water. He calls water his, "Oldest Enemy" (which is true being as I nearly drowned when I was but a wee baby) and says that he has made an agreement with it, to get wet no more than once a day. You're right he may be a little crazy {a little?}(really?) but that has nothing to do with me. I want to learn to swim as soon as I can (try being thrown into a pool lad and sinking like a rock) and not wait months or years (that's right it took me years to come to my current understanding with water {and he grew up in Fresno...a little crazy,right.} enough from the peanut gallery) just look at how much fun I am having!
That's Louis's floaty thing but I really want Mum and Da' to buy me one. That shouldn't be too hard to convince them as I am irresistible.
And when we are done swimming Louis and I like to play. We swim and play at a Country Club (pro'ly my 2nd oldest enemy... elitist, classist, richy-richy...but I am told that this Club isn't so bad, you'll still never see me there{which given the example set by that last rant is probably for the best) Let's take the O out of Country.)
They keep interrupting me so here are me and Louis playing...
So there you go that's me and Louis swimming and having a great time.
Love,
The Littlest Knott
No comments:
Post a Comment