27 July 2012

Day 3, Part 2 Boston: Fenway and The Reds

This is it! The moment I've waited my WHOLE life for! My first Liverpool Football Club match! (it may only be a preseason friendly but it is still LFC) it is also a trip to Fenway park which is cool too. (True that la' it is an Iconic and cool park, plus we were part of the 100th anniversary as well). We went to the Bleacher Bar (1st picture) which is built right into and looks out onto (for free) the stadium.

We had a great time I even helped hold up our scarf and sang along with "You'll Never Walk Alone". Mum and Da said I did really well, but I did get scared a couple times when everyone would yell at the same time. Had to give Mum and Da a reason to get out of their seats after all, right? The Reds may have lost (2-1 but it's preseason, so who worries..maybe Mr. Rogers.)

Anyway you can check out the pics but I can't wait to see the lads play in Liverpool someday!

Love,
Iain "The Littlest Red" Knott



























































No comments:

Post a Comment