26 March 2012

Dude...I am getting old!

Hello All,

Where has the time gone? I am 5 weeks old now. I have been really busy growing and doing my thing. As my fans, you probably wonder what I like to do, so I thought I would take a little time to let you all know what I enjoy doing to pass the time. Life has been pretty good.


Bathtime with Mum is one of my favorite things to do. 
But then again, I do really like showertime with Da.
Whether bath or shower, I know I hate getting out.

When I had some jaundice, I enjoyed getting
some sun while listening to Da play.

A walk in my stroller is always super.
Yeah, that's me tucked in my cozy hangout.

I relish a good nap.

A nap in my chair is always in order.

The car seat is a great place for a nap too.
It is fun to hang with Da on
the couch.
Diaper changes are super when you get
to look at your cute self.
Did I mention how nice a nap is in a Grandma's arms?
Or on me Da's lap.
Or curled up in my chair.
I don't always sleep. After all, I have to keep
up my football skills.
Learning about Mopar muscle is
important too.
It always makes me smile to use
Da as a jungle gym.
Me activity mat is pretty cool too.
But sometimes I just feel like
kicking back and watching some TV.
Or listening to Da play some guitar.
And I always make time to
hang with me best friend Fred.

Hope you all enjoyed learning about my activities and favorite things. Will try my best(or at least better) to keep you all updated with current pictures and happenings.
Love,
Iain
The Newest Knott


3 comments:

  1. I am so happy I saw this post before heading to bed. Seeing Iain wrapped in your love brings tears to my eyes. You are such wonderful parents. And man oh man Iain is perfect and precious and delicious! I could just eat him up. I love him. Love all of you. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to meet Iain and see him in person! So looking forward to it in a week and a half. ..course, it'll be nice seeing his parents, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grand pa tom28 March, 2012

    fantastic THANK YOU for sharing

    ReplyDelete