And in case you hadn't heard my name is Iain Michael Isaac Knott.
Iain is the Welsh spelling of Ian. And if you really sound it out it sounds more like Ian than Ian. So the spelling was a nod to our Welsh heritage, also Mum and Da wanted something that people wouldn't shorten. Plus, I was born in the year of the dragon and the red dragon is the national symbol of Wales.
Michael is for two of my uncles whose lives were cut short too soon to meet me in person. I can't wait to learn about my uncles from the people who knew him best.

Isaac is for SFC Isaac S. Lawson who died serving his country in Iraq. He was a friend and mentor to my Da and so many others. His slogan was, "Too Easy" everything in Life is too easy if you approached it in the correct manner and with the correct attitude..
Some might say that is a lot of history for one very little boy. So much pressure, so much to live up to. You know what I say?
TOO EASY!
So I was born at 9:14 in the morning and weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces (so what's that in stone?) but the tale of my birth starts way before that. Since they were the ones that experienced it first hand from the outside, I will let Mum and Da tell the tale.
I am trying to get them on track with writing, but the plain Truth is that I am hungry and wet...
More to follow,
Love,
Iain Michael Isaac Knott
The Littlest Knott
what a great visit if to short, maybe able to stay longer next time
ReplyDelete