06 February 2012

If This Is What A Shower Is...I Never Want To Take A Bath

Why would anyone want a bath, at the shower we got loads and loads of gifts?  No one has said anything about  a bath being anything but being in water and getting rubbed with soap.  Not for me, not at all. (Seems the wee one is a bit confused, but who wouldn't be.  But I guess I'll be the one to break it, in respect to my age old enemy; Water. That's the last shower your gonna get like that for awhile, if at all. The special showers are Wedding and Baby, the rest are just having water fall on you and rubbing with soap. Sorry.)

My Room
(All those books are Da's and Mum's...
One day I will read them all!)
Well that sucks! Thanks for the presents though everyone. Mum had a wonderful time seeing and visiting with everyone. And now my room is all set for you guessed it...me! Mum and Da' were amazed at how generous everyone was getting all the things that I will need. It really really helped them out.
Check out my cool room...


My Rocking Chair Corner
(Notice the all new upholstery on my Great-Great Grandma Clara's rocking chair just for me. Thanks Mum and Da, you did a great job.)                                      




My Changing Table
(including Welsh Dragon with a football.
All my clothes and essentials are inside.)
                                                                                             


My Crib
(All my blankets are stored in the drawer below. I got some pretty cool ones.
Grandma Carol is working on the bumper.) 

So now you have had the tour of my soon to be pad. I also have a cradle from Grandpa Richard set up in Mum and Da's room. Hope to see you all here very soon. So far though, I am staying tight inside Mum. It is pretty comfortable in there. And thanks again for all the gifts.({That comes double from us too. Thank you all so much!})

Love You,
The Newest Knott


No comments:

Post a Comment