04 August 2012

Day 6: Baltimore: Pratt St. Alehouse, Reds Match, A Trip to Toys'R'Us, and Fort McHenry

So on the morning of the match Mum and Da found a place where they could drink beer(I know surprise surprise, but not just beer good beer)  and have some breakfast. Then off to the stadium we went, why they decided to take two teams from England and have them play in Baltimore at 1:00pm is beside me. (Seriously its like 100 degrees with 90% humidity {Horrible}) add to that that the place was huge. (seriously what a barn, I can't believe they fill this thing up to see Ravens) like my sister ('fraid not lad different story) okay tell me later.{All to see American ThrowBall, ugh} Da tried to keep me covered but that only made it hotter (and besides how much side to side football can you watch {when it is like a million degrees})so we eventually ended up out on the concourse with the other refugees from the sun. {Also went to Camden the night before and found some decent beer...(I told her but shed didn't believe me) MIller Lite, Coors Lite, Bud and Bud Lite...are you kidding me? (easy tiger)}

So to really cool down we headed over to Babies "R" Us where I found the coolest Spider-Man chair, I looked so cool and comfy I got Mum and Da to buy me one yesterday. I reckon you'll be seeing more cute pictures of me in the chair in the future.

Later {when it wasn't so hot} Then we went to Ft. McHenry which was Important during the War of 1812. I liked the cannons and the cannonballs the best (wha' lad the map didn't taste so good?) though I really have a good time whenever I can learn about history. (which is good cos you know all that about the past being prologue and all...) The the sun went down and we went back to the hotel to really relax.

Love,
Iain "The Littlest Historian"


















































































2 comments:

  1. He looks like he's enjoying himself! What's the name of that red hat with the neck cover thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got it at the Mother/Baby Store in Davis. The brand of the hat is "i play". Don't know if they have a website or not...you can always Google It"
      G

      Delete