Okay here we go last "real" day of vacation (after this it was only to the airport and then Home). For this installment the pictures do a pretty good job of telling the story but Mum, Da, and I will add captions to enhance your experience.
 |
| Face it I am cute. |
 |
| Hmmm, this could well be my pooping face. |
 |
| Me and Mum and Jefferson('s butt). |
 |
| Da and me outside the Jefferson Memorial. (Dude it is so big) |
 |
| {Me and Winston Churchill} |
 |
| Not funny Mum. (No, hilarious dear.) |
 |
| Me and Da with Washington's monument |
 |
| Me and the lad under the shadow of the big... |
 |
| WWII memorial, very impressive |
 |
| (Those legs are not mine or the Missus) |
 |
| {A fitting tribute to the men and women} |
 |
| See below |
 |
| See above |
 |
| Da liked reading the quotes to me |
 |
| (This one has always been and always will be true) |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| The War in the Pacific, this is where Grandpa George served |
 |
| (Can't we ever get away from squirrels?) |
 |
| Where to next? |
 |
| {Da's hair is so long, I think it is almost longer than mine} |
 |
| Geese |
 |
| Reflections on the Vietnam memorial |
 |
| They say this is usually filled with water. {What should be the reflecting pool.} |
 |
| Sorry Mr. Lincoln, but I am hungry! |
 |
| Me and Mr Lincoln |
 |
| Mr Lincoln and me |
 |
| The Korean War memorial, this is where Great Grandpa Abe and Grandpa Tom served |
 |
| Me and Da moving out with the Soldiers |
 |
| Did I mention that I am cute |
 |
| Me and Da in line for bread {or a job} |
 |
| Da, FDR, me, and the dog |
 |
| Good boy |
 |
| These next ones are my ode to the bearskin rug photos of old |
That's it for now, one trip over bring on the next vacation.
Love,
Iain "The Littlest Patriot"
(And not like the Mel Gibson kind of "Patriot" who only got involved once it struck too close to Home {Dear let it go...})
Great photos! I think these will tide me over till we can take a trip of our own.
ReplyDelete