20 January 2014

Beans and Rice, Rice and Beans

Hello All,
Whew...been so busy with Christmas and playing with all my cool stuff that I have forgotten to write. Some of you may know of my love for refried beans. I would eat them for every meal if Mum and Da let me. Anyhow, Mum made me some boxes to get my hands "dirty" that contained rice and beans. I was pretty excited by the bean container due to my love of beans. I kept telling her and Da about the beans. Well, I thought they were fun to hide cars in, use the cars to move the rice and beans between containers, and simply spill everywhere. Da just kept saying, "I thought this was for outside playtime." I didn't mind, because then we got to play with another favorite thing, the vacuum cleaner. :) Here are some pics.
Love to you all,
The Littlest Beaner and Ricer














No comments:

Post a Comment