13 November 2013

Firsts and a Last

Hello All,
Over the weekend, I went with Mum and Da to my first 49ers NFL game. This also meant that is was my first time to Candlestick Park.  Not the first time I've ever been to an NFL stadium (remember Baltimore?) but the first time none the less. Mum had never been there before either, Da said he'd been there enough but went with us anyway. He said you just have to imagine yourself uncomfotable and either too hot or too cold and boom yer there.  And what a stinker the Niners lost 10-9, with only one touchdown (scored by Carolina) and a lot of punting. (So maybe that's why it was called foot ball today. I'l say one thing that is a lot of concrete. Mostly photos this time but they tell the story better than I can anyway.
Love,
The Littlest Niner




























































No comments:

Post a Comment