13 November 2011

"My Brave Face"

So here we are again with new pictures to show off.  Just so you know...these will be the last ones of mystery me inside of me Mum. Next thing you know (Old Jed's a millionaire...){can't you be serious for one minute?} you'll see me, whoever I am in the flesh (so to speak) and I'll have a name and gender and all the rest.

We really need to start with this picture first, since it will take the most time to explain (you got that right) and me Da did a pretty good job of working it up so that it makes more sense {and is less creepy}(really you'd say that about yer one 'n only) but we'll start with the unmarked one first. The one to the right is what for lack of a better term we'll call it the "Top Shot" That there is my face trying to get a look see at what all the commotion was. You can ask Mum and Da, the first image they saw of me this go 'round was my feet kicking out at the pressure that was invading my space.  (Tis true the more the tech would move the thing {The ultrasound scanner} the wee one would twist and turn.) This was new to me, I only just started  being felt by Mum and here comes this thing following my every move.  (The Missus and I said that the only way we'd find out the sex of the baby would be if it was obvious...we never got that shot, someone was being shy.) Right... Da says I've got his restlessness and Mum's big head, {he's so lovely isn't he?}I think we all know the more I take after Mum the better.

So the one over to the left is the one that Da worked up (This took nearly all night, so I sure Hope it helps clear it all up) So you can tell what is really what. Look back at the previous one now and it should all fit together.

Well, Mum is telling me it is time to go to bed...Just wait til she lays down, and we shall see who is really going to get some sleep. I will post the rest of the pictures soon.

Love,
The Newest Knott

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! I remember the first ultrasound we had. Isaac wasn't too keen on all the prodding, either, and was doing a "go away and leave me alone" dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really couldn't love all three of you more... xo

    ReplyDelete