21 October 2011

"What's In a Name..."

12 October 2011


You don't know me yet, but that's okay no one really does anyway (except maybe his Mum, cos he/she is growing inside her and all.-Yes that's me, I volunteered to edit the child's work...for now...So for the present when you see the (parentheticals) that'll be me, if you see the {brackets}that'll be the missus. [Or someone impersonating  impersonating her.] -g) but I just wanted to start this thing a little early. Da says I get to keep this when I grow up (I've me own as you know, <http://sorryalltheflowersdied.blogspot.com> if you haven't had the chance check it out) so way I figure it I've got to find my voice. (Insert funny joke here about finding her/his own voice in a few months when crying at three in the morning. Not really funny though as it will be me and the Missus hearing said voice.) Thanks Da, looking forward to meeting you too. (Sarcasm already! Bloody 'ell. {Really, like you expected something else. He/she is your child.} From both sides now. I don't stand a chance.)

So what is this thing going to be about? Well simply said, "ME!" You know how I grow and what changes with me and the Family. Fact is Mum and Da wanted a more private place to share pictures and experiences, but wanted to make sure that we as a Family can connect from whatever distances may separate all of us.

Here are some pictures of me, there will be more don't worry.


Yes that is my Hand


Good looking little baby aren't I?








So that seems to be it for now.  Oh yeah before you ask about the profile picture, my Da says that boy or girl, pink or blue, green or yellow...I"ll always be a Red (That's right little one, is True... Red through and through.) and I'll Never Walk Alone. I can't even be felt from the outside yet, and he's already got me walking (Don't worry little one, yer Mum and me'll do the walking for now.)
More to follow...
Love,
The Newest Knott

3 comments:

  1. I like it, can't wait to follow your posts. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more from and about you...Love GPatty

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So excited about this blog, but MOST excited about Baby Knott. Love that kid already!

    xo

    ReplyDelete